FREE Social Workshops
Leave the kiddos at home* and come socialize with other parents, grandparents, and caregivers alike. Come to relax, get a little social time, and feel supported! Our interactive presentations are fun, and are offered once or twice per month. An important part of our parent workshops is to help participants feel confident to implement our recommended strategies into their home setting.
Topics of some Social Workshops we offer:
- Social Skills At Home & In the Community
- Finding a Job
- IEP Process
- Making Connections Through Reading Comprehension
- Executive Dysfunction
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Medicaid Waiver Q & A (presented by Moms In Motion and offered monthly)
- Faith Inclusion Network - (presented by Karen Jackson, Founder- connecting people with disabilities and their families
to faith communities that are welcoming and genuinely want to include everyone. .
Medicaid Waiver Information (Moms In Motion)-
*Please note that we (regretfully) are unable to provide child care at this time, but hope to in the future!